Fleet Leader - Eagan, MN
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Fleet Leader Opportunity|
Since 1984, Transport America has been a leader in the transportation industry. We are currently looking for individuals with leadership experience to join our team of top professionals. Working at Transport America means being a part of a dedicated team that is committed to our customers both on and off the road.
Whether youíre a seasoned veteran of the transportation industry, or an energetic professional looking for an exciting company to start your career, we may have the opportunity for you. Great benefits, a wonderful work environment, and opportunities to develop professionally make up the Transport America advantage for employees throughout the company.
If you are interested in creating a solid career with a solid company, apply now to learn more about this opportunity and the advantages of working for Transport America.
|Duties:||For this critical role, we are seeking strong leaders who are results-driven and thrive on making significant decisions to impact Transport Americaís operations. |
The Fleet Leader position will provide you with great opportunities to make an immediate impact on our business through your achievements. We are looking for individuals who exhibit a strong personal commitment to teamwork and have demonstrated the ability to communicate and influence others.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for:
* Providing a work environment that focuses on delivering excellence, problem solving, and managing mutual accountability.
* Leading, coaching and developing a team of Drivers.
* Building a positive working relationship with assigned fleet.
* Maintaining or exceeding 98% on-time performance.
|Qualifications:||* Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelorís degree in Transportation & Logistics preferred.|
* Demonstrated understanding of truck transportation/logistics.
* Strong, demonstrated leadership capabilities, includes building effective teams.
* Outstanding communication skills.
* Effectively copes with change and is energized by tough challenges.
* Strong problem solving capabilities and timely decision making. Identifies options including the short and long term impact on business operations.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action & E-Verify Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.