Customer Service Assistant (CSA)
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||About Transport America|
We are a customer-focused freight carrier and logistics services provider. With dedicated people – in the office and on the road – Transport America is a highly respected core partner and preferred carrier for a wide range of Fortune 500 shippers.
We take pride in our people, and our people take care of our customers by exceeding expectations and delivering results.
If you are interested in creating a rewarding career with a solid company, apply now to learn more about this opportunity and the advantages of working for Transport America.
Join us and discover the Transport America difference!
Transport America believes in exceeding expectations. We take that same approach to a work-life balance in offering employee benefits.
* Medical (BlueCross BlueShield of MN)
* Dental (Delta Dental)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment
* Life Insurance (employee, spouse & children)
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Dependent Care Reimbursement
* Medical Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
* Employee & Immediate Family Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays (full-time & part-time employees)
* Paid Personal Time
* Paid Vacation Time (full-time & part-time employees)
|Duties:||For this critical role, we are seeking strong individuals looking to grow with us who are results-driven and thrive on making significant decisions to impact Transport America’s operations. |
The CSA position will provide you with great opportunities to make an immediate impact on our business through your achievements. We are looking for individuals who exhibit a strong personal commitment to teamwork and have demonstrated the ability to communicate and influence others.
Hours for this position are M-F, 7am - 4pm.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for:
* Working directly with Customer Manager to develop customer relationships and monitor daily customer activity.
* Freight order data entry, appointment scheduling and trip monitoring.
* Learning the account in order to fill in for the Customer Manager as needed and grow into a Customer Manager role.
|Qualifications:||* HS diploma required, college degree preferred.|
* Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
* High attention to detail and strong work ethic.
* Strong PC, phone & organization skills.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action & E-Verify Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.