|Benefits:||Full benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||About Transport America|
We are a customer-focused freight carrier and logistics services provider. With dedicated people – in the office and on the road – Transport America is a highly respected core partner and preferred carrier for a wide range of Fortune 500 shippers.
We take pride in our people, and our people take care of our customers by exceeding expectations and delivering results.
If you are interested in creating a rewarding career with a solid company, apply now to learn more about this opportunity and the advantages of working for Transport America. Join us and discover the Transport America difference!
Transport America believes in exceeding expectations. We take that same approach to a work-life balance in offering employee benefits.
* Medical (BlueCross BlueShield of MN)
* Dental (Delta Dental)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment
* Life Insurance (employee, spouse & children)
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee & Immediate Family Assistance Program
* Paid Holidays (full-time & part-time employees)
* Paid Personal Time
* Paid Vacation Time (full-time & part-time employees)
* Dependent Care Reimbursement
* Medical Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
|Duties:||For this key role, we are seeking individuals who are goal oriented and results-driven. We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated the ability to communicate and influence others.|
Specifically, this position will be responsible for:
* Meeting annual hiring goals by recruiting experienced drivers and owner operators.
* Participating in truck shows and special hiring events as needed.
* Contributing to building a positive team atmosphere.
|Qualifications:||* High School Degree or Equivalent.|
* Previous sales or call center experience preferred, but not required.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written form (in-person, phone, e-mail)
* Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
* Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best decision.
* Ability to plan, organize and accomplish work in a timely manner.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Some travel required.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action & E-Verify Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.